For everyone that sees this...this is the finale of a year long joke pulled on Carol Landis. She is not a singles coach and there is no real "Flirt Like Heck Inc" as far as I know.
She is however a funny lady and alot of fun to be with! She also makes the best whoopie pies I know! She excels at serving and hospitality and I hope to learn as much as I can from her in these areas!
2 comments:
For everyone that sees this...this is the finale of a year long joke pulled on Carol Landis. She is not a singles coach and there is no real "Flirt Like Heck Inc" as far as I know.
She is however a funny lady and alot of fun to be with! She also makes the best whoopie pies I know! She excels at serving and hospitality and I hope to learn as much as I can from her in these areas!
Love ya Carol!
Sara... I said I'd comment, but I forgot. But I remembered. This 'tis funny.
~* Kiera
Post a Comment